Tuesday 23 September 2014

Blast From The Past!

Heevernin peeps!

I hope you are all having a good week so far. I've just posted of another couple commissions to Crafts Beautiful today for the December issue. So I can now catch up on a couple of things :o)

Talking of Crafts Beautiful, way back I illustrated some cool Halloween drawings for the '7 Ways with Witchy Motifs' project October 2012 issue. I really loved these cards and as Halloween is fast approaching I thought I'd revisit and share a few of the cards.

Here are the actual layouts in the magazine...




...and a few close up shots that I took...





Here is a close up of the cute little froggy...


You can still download the templates from the Crafts Beautiful website, just sign up for free and then you can download templates, patterns and papers! Click here to take you to the October 2012 template download page.

This is what the templates will look like...



The templates are downloaded as a PDF, you can then open it up and print off the images onto card, colour in and cut out.

I've enjoyed going back to some of my early makes. I had great fun illustrating, designing and creating this set. I can't pick a favourite as I love them all.

Thank you for popping by and I'll be back soon :oD xx

2 comments:

Carol Cel said...

Wow -- those are great cards!

lucretia said...

Love your cards. They're super!....