Monday 1 September 2014

Cosmic Colours Challenge #4 Winner and Top 3!

Afternoon all you lovely crafters!

I'm back with the Winner and Top 3 for the Cosmic Colours Challenge #4. 

It was really difficult this month as there weren't many people who entered. 

I have changed the rules slightly for the new challenge in that you only need to use a minimum of three colours from the swatch. I think maybe some of you were struggling to use all the colours, but you can still use all the colours in the swatch if you wish.

Summer Hues 3 - Design Seeds®
With this in mind here is this month's winner....

Julie!

Julie
Congratulations to Julie. I love the simplicity of this card and the white background really makes the colours pop. 

Email me with your address Julie and I will get your goodies posted to you, I will also reply with the code for you display the Cosmic Colour Challenge Winner badge on your blog.

The Top 3 are...

Carol
Karen
Verybellemakes

Carol
Karen
Verybellemakes
Well done to the Top 3!

If you email me I will send you the code to post the Top 3 badge on your blog.

A big, big thank you to all of you who entered. I really appreciate the time you take to enter. I know the challenge is still young and hopefully more will join in over the next few months.

I love having a look at your wonderful creations on your lovely blogs. It really makes choosing a winner really hard :o|

Okay, that's me for now. Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll be back soon. xx

2 comments:

verybellemakes said...

thank you for picking my card in your top 3 :)

Julie said...

Yay!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card, I loved your colour scheme, it was lovely to work with! X