Thursday 25 September 2014

PaperCrafter Issue 75

Good evening my lovelies!

I hope you are all happy, fit and well! 

The new copy of PaperCrafter (#75) is in the shops and I'd like to share with you the projects I have in this months issue.

I am so pleased and honoured to have made front cover with the cute little Santa card. In the kit you get a pop out die cut sheet to make a cone shaped Santa. I decided to adapt it and I made it into a rocker card. I think he's so adorable.


Here are the rest of my projects...

Mistletoe My Dear & Polar Bear Stroll
Red Rocker
Be Merry
Seasons Greetings
Winter Trees
The kit this month is stunning. It has lovely shades of red, greens and blues. The images are so cute, with gorgeous animals and birds with a simple retro feel. There is also a wonderful reindeer stamp and some mini gift boxes for you to make up.

The fab paper on the holly card is part of a set you can download from the PaperCrafter website for free. They have a lovely vintage, folk art feel inspired by the artwork on narrowboats.

If you subscribe this month you get a lovely craft storage tote. Perfect for taking to classes or crops, just pop in your kit, magazine a few tools and adhesives and away you go!

I really enjoyed working with this kit and I'm sure you will too. If you go to the PaperCrafter Facebook page you can upload photos of your kit creations.

Thanks for popping by! TTFN xxx

post signature

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sweet Christmas Creations and what a great idea to make the santa into a rocker card :) hugs Nikki