Sunday 14 September 2014

Define Good - Crafts Beautiful Oct 2014 Issue

Hello my lovelies!

I do hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I've had a busy day making onion bread, sun-dried tomatoes (oven dried really), a big, huge enormous pot of ham hock, lentil & leek soup. I also picked the remaining few tomatoes and chillies in the greenhouse; plus I washed and sorted through some brambles I picked last week ready for a yummy apple & bramble crumble. 

Phew! I thought Sunday was supposed to be a day of rest! I've actually really enjoyed doing it. When I get into the home made foody stuff there's no stopping me.

After all that, I've managed to find a few minutes to say hello and show you the card I did for the master class in the current issue of Craft's Beautiful.




Isn't the image cute? It's from a stamp set called 'Define Good' by The Cat's Pajamas. I used some papers from my Christmas stash (one of my fave collections from My Mind's Eye called Colorful Christmas). I wish you could still get this collection :o((  The image was coloured in with the ol' faithful Promarkers.

Why not pop on over to the Crafts Beautiful website where there is loads of stuff for you to download for free. There are also lots of projects for you too.

Okay, that's me for the moment. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thanks for popping by. TTFN xx

post signature