Sunday 7 September 2014

Mumpkin

Happy Sunday my lovelies!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I've been for a nice walk with a friend this afternoon and have just had a lovely glass of Pimms (naughty - I know).

Well, this morning I made a little Halloween card. I don't think I made any last year and absolutely adore Halloween. Anyway, I came up with this cute little card...



Isn't he just the cutest little Mumpkin? I've had the stamp a couple of years, I've checked on the Internet and youcan still get it if you shop around. The paper is from a K and Company 12x12 Halloween collection that I've had in my stash for some time.

What you need...

Stamp: Cling Mumpkin (CRH280) - Stampendous
Card stock: black, orange, white
Patterned paper: black/white striped
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Embossing powder: Detail Clear - Stampendous
Promarkers: Lime, Pumpkin, Ice grey 1
Stickers: stars, black
Font: Evil Bunny
Adhesives

What you do...

Stamp the image onto white card, cover in embossing powder and heat set. 
Colour in and cut out. Mount onto black card and trim.
Make a black 12cm x 12cm square top fold blank. 
Mat a piece of orange card 11cm x 11cm centrally onto it followed by a 10cm x 10cm piece of striped paper.
Attach the mumpkin image to the lower left corner and stick a few stars around it. 
Type and print the sentiment onto white card, trim into a banner, mat onto black card, trim and adhere to the top right corner.

Cool or what?

Unfortunately there isn't an equals sign in the Evil Bunny font, so I had to put in a dash and add the extra line with a fine liner, but I don't think you can tell.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges....



Why don't you hop on over to these cool challenges and have a go?

I'm going to sign off for now. Thanks for popping by and I'll be back soon. xx

post signature

5 comments:

Megan Carroll said...

This is sooooo cute!!

Mynn xx said...

I absolutely LOVE this fun card! That image is too fun and I adore your great layout! I hope you link up with us at Great Impressions, too! We're looking for Halloween creations, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Karen Day said...

Colette, your mumpkin is really cute! Glad you could join our Halloween/Christmas challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

Katy said...

I love your mumpkin! Super cute!! Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! :)