Thursday 4 September 2014

Snow Bear

Good afternoon and happy Thursday!

I'd like to say hello to my new followers and thanks for joining Cosmic Strawberry.

I have another Christmas card for you, again using some of my old stash (very old in the case of this stamp).

This card is only a little diddy one, 8cm x 11cm. I sometimes think it's nice to make little cards, plus they are so cute. You can purchase envelopes to fit this size - C7 in the UK. Then again, if you have an envelope maker, make your own from lovely Christmassy papers!

Without further ado....



I used a polar bear wood stamp by Anita's (like I said, years old). I stamped him in Onyx Black Versafine and shaded him in with Icicle Promarker. I mounted him onto black card and cut him out leaving a narrow border.

I measured a piece of black card and cut a wavy section from the bottom, hand drew snowflakes with a white gel pen and then mounted this panel to a white top fold blank, 8cm x 11cm. 

The polar bear was seated at the lower left and a 'Believe' rub-on was applied at the lower right corner. I then added a few clear gems to finish.

Is he cute or what? It's a shame you can't find this stamp now as everyone says how sweet he is...  I'm saying 'him/he' it might be a 'her/she' - it looks like a 'him' to me :o)

Okay, so that's me done for now. Thank you for calling by and enjoy the rest of your Thursday. xx

post signature

1 comment:

Radhika said...

cute card Colette..